Sign Up Today. Free Membership gets you:
- Free Access to Possibility Club Online.
- The Free Possibility Guide, Including Possibility Enhancing Practice & Questionnaire.
- Live Access to Virtual Possibility Workshops & Roundtables.
- The Newsletter.
- Case Studies in Professional Possibility Thinking.
Ask Yourself: “What would you like to fix or Transform?”
- Sign Up, and create your profile.
- Post your “Most Desired Possibilities”
- Share Your Most Desired Possibilities with the World.
- Get Answers and Support for your Possibilities from a Growing Community.
Signing Up is Easy! All we need is an email address and a name to call you by, *please list it below on the comments section until our website is fully refurbished. We apologize for this inconvenience, and please do not feel it necessary, you can also email email@example.com, site administrator, with your email if your have privacy concerns.
Once submitted, our hardworking and very human team will email your Membership Welcoming Letter, User Agreement/Operating Context and Possibility Guidebook as soon as possible. You will also receive an email invite to the Possibility Club Online Platform – our fully mobile, web-enabled and downloadable offline Possibility Club Platform. The User Agreement can be read here beforehand, and is both essential to possibility thinking and to being considerate to other people on and off this platform.
Thank you, and a World of Possibility awaits you!
The Magna Carta (“Great Charter”) is a document guaranteeing English political liberties that was drafted at Runnymede, a meadow by the River Themes, and signed by King John on June 15, 1215, under pressure from his ‘rebellious’ barons. By declaring the sovereign to be subject to the rule of law and documenting the liberties provided the foundation for individual rights in jurisprudence.
OUR MAGNA CARTA (WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED)
- Change is not Transformation. To “Change” is to substitute or replace something, like changing a flat tire. Transformation is “a thorough or dramatic shift in form or appearance.”
- Systems with the Most Harmonious Available Energy will Prevail. Wherever you look, in the past, the present, or our futures, systems with Mutual, Curious, and Energetic people are more likely to succeed than systems where they don’t.
- TBD by the Community
- TBD by the Community
Please Consider Adding to this new Magna Carta by leaving a comment for us below with either your perspective, addition, critique, or suggestion for the group to consider. Thank you.
Contact Us Today and Schedule a Call with Us: